<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Days 


Comments:
enjoy the 30 days and hurry back and share!!! :) take care girl.
 
come back soon

or come back later

just be sure to come
 
i totally hope you are out having the time of your life!!!!
 
sk8rn & mitzee sitt'n on a log,
neither one of them is write'n on their blog.

first comes no posts,
then comes deleting,

then comes creeping that old blogg'n feeling.
 
Will miss it.
 
wat to go, exile. you summed up everything i wanted to say.

enjoy yourself, lady. take care of you. xx.
 
tick tock tick tock

only 16 more days...
 
well
 
hurry
 
soon
 
xxx
 
Saturday is the big day!
 
Looking forward to your return :)
 
Thank you all for your lovely, encouraging words. I'm revising my thesis, which is due on July 17th and so I won't be posting again until it's done. Hope you'll be back when I finally come back around.
 
you're late!

ya know, if this blog was your period you'd be praying over a EPT that the little lines turned blue...
 
LOL, Exile!

Sk8, we miss ya!
 
jenny- get sk8rn's punk ass back on her blog. don't make me break out the pimp hand.
 
lol, Exile, I'll do my best :)
 
so where the hell are you girl?

need your skaterpunk sensibilities here NOW!!!
 
Miss you
 
I'll wait.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?