<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Dating Divorcee Diet 

I started losing weight when C and I broke up. Part of this was because she had commented on my weight gain shortly before our relationship ended. I was still very angry over those comments and somewhat intentionally started losing weight to spite her. Then I was an emotional wreck for awhile and simply had no appetite.

Although I am through the most acute grief from my divorce, dating has certainly not helped my physique. You know, those exciting butterflies in your tummy you get just thinking about that special someone? Well, they don't leave me with much of an appetite either. LOL. I've actually made somewhat of a concerted effort to eat fattier foods.

So far I've lost ten pounds, which is just about perfect. I wouldn't want to get any thinner. Besides, whenever I gain weight, I finally get a little T&A. But with this weight loss, my breasts have shrunk down to nearly nothing.

Thank God for Peaches' song AA XXX: "I'm only double-A, but I'm thinking triple X." Well, okay, so I haven't gotten down to a AA, but that song helps me feel sexy even with my deflated bosom. ;-)

Comments:
I don't understand this post (find it confusing).

Oh, well, cute song lyrics :)
 
meanwhile i would like to lose 10 pounds :) enjoy the food!!
 
Jenny - perhaps because I'm confused. I just want to love myself as I am - more weight or less. I was happy as I was before - bigger and more buxom. ;-) But then I started losing weight unintentionally. And while I was glad because it felt spiteful against C, I was not truly happy being thinner. I was happy as I was - until I felt shot down by C's comments. I'm tired, so I'm probably not making much more sense. Of course, I should probably try to love myself as I am now, too. It's so hard to keep loving myself as I am when who I am keeps changing. I think I get too attached to one way of being.

Lorena - You are beautiful just the way you are!
 
thank you :) so are you!!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?